Wednesday, December 28, 2011

It's been a LONG LONG time since my last post. I can't seem to find much to say. I look at everyone else's posts and get excited to see updates on them. But yet do nothing. I even had myself convinced I forgot my password. So when my "Gift from God" told me I needed to update, I tried and low and behold I got in. Aren't you glad? My girls are so smart they can even put pictures on theirs. I'm sure I can figure it out, but yet I don't. :)

Let's see, what on earth can I talk about? hmmmmm.....there is nothing there! I will try to think of something and post again....yep I sit here and think.....huh NOTHING. Sorry

1 comment:

  1. C'mon, Milly!! :) Tell us about what Christmas was like for you when you were a kid! I'd love to hear about some of your special memories and traditions... :)

    ReplyDelete