Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Grandchildren

Al and I had three of our grandkids over last night for pizza and a double feature. We watched "Lady and the Tramp" and "101 Dalmations" The kids all ate a good one piece of pizza and had chocolate milk, white milk or juice. Yes all three had a different one. Then they each got three deserts. Which they all looked at me like I was crazy to give them 3 desserts. I said "Hey you're at Grandma's!!!" Then they looked at me with a knowing look. Like all was right with the world. Tanner said I better not have any more than that or I could get sick. :) Laina had an ice cream cone first and as she was eating the ice cream said pointing to the cone. "I eat that?" I said yes, then she took a big bite out of the cone, with a happy look on her face. Soon after that, Tanner and Sawyer also had to have one of Grandpa's special cones. This was followed by Sawyer telling me he had to poop. I told him of course to go. Soon I heard GRANDMA, I'M DONE. I went in to wipe his bottom and took him off the pot. My sweet little 3 year old grandson said while looking at the bathtub, "I remember when I took a bath in there, it was about 5 years ago!" :)

Honestly, I don't think I could love anyone more!

No comments:

Post a Comment